Chocolate Snow Flurries
If you are looking for holiday cookies with a double-dose of chocolate, these
Chocolate Snow Flurries might be just the thing.
- 25 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Jingles
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ®
TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick)
butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup
powdered sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer
bowl until combined.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in Nestlé Jingles.
- Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes for easier handling.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
Preparation Time: 40 mins
Cooking Time: 8 mins
Try substituting NESTLÉ Milk Chocolate
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.