Fruit and Spice Magic Cookie Bars
This Eagle Brand best-loved classic is a favorite of kids and adults for it's
deliciously unique taste. Eagle Brand is the magic ingredient in this easy cookie
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce)
can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (9 ounce) package None Such Condensed Mincemeat, crumbled
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass dish).
- In 13 x 9-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter, then pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top evenly with remaining ingredients in order given. Press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Yield: 24 pieces