Yuletide Layer Bars
This holiday treat is a real crowd pleaser. Soft, yet crunchy with nuts and coconut.
Take it to your next party and see how many people ask you for the recipe.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLE CARNATION Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE SWIRLED™ Holiday
- 3/4 cup NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well; press onto bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- Sprinkle SWIRLED and semi-sweet morsels over milk.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Yield: 24 to 36 bars (2 to 3 dozen)
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.