Chocolate Indulgence Holiday Gifting Sauce
This easy-to-make, flavor-infused chocolate sauce will melt in your mouth. Serve
with seasonal fruits like sliced pears or warmed over ice cream. Store in a classic
gifting jar and wrap with a festive ribbon for a delectable hostess gift along with
a basket of fresh fruit.
Serve with sliced pears and seasonal holiday fruits.
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 to 3 tablespoons flavored liqueur or 1/2 teaspoon flavored extract (optional)
1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels can
be substituted for the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
- Combine morsels, cream and corn syrup in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave uncovered, on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave
at additional 20- to 30-second intervals, stirring until morsels are melted and sauce is smooth.
- Add liqueur or extract; mix well.
- Serve warm as a dipping sauce for fresh fruit or spoon over ice cream or cake.
- Store remaining sauce tightly covered in refrigerator.
- For Gifting: Transfer sauce to clean gifting jars; seal well. Refrigerate up to 7 days.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 2 min | Servings: 16 servings, 2 tablespoons each.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.