This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper seasoning salt, divided
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli spears, defrosted and drained
- 1 (5 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 2 cups (14 ounces) Wisconsin Fresh Mozzarella balls, drained
- 3/4 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- In a measuring cup, whisk together the oil, vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of the seasoning salt; set aside.
- Cut the broccoli spears into single stalks, if necessary.
- On a large oval platter arrange the broccoli down the middle, with the stalks facing in, leaving a 1-inch border at the edge.
- Pour half the dressing over the top.
- Place the peppers over the stalks, leaving the florets exposed.
- Arrange the cheese around the outside of the platter and on top of the peppers.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle the reserved seasoning salt and the walnuts over the salad.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin