- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 serving size) bo JELL-O Brand Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup cold pomegranate juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in 2-quart serving bowl for at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water and juice.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- Stir in oranges.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm (gelatin should stick to finger when touched and should mound).
- Combine whipped topping and spices; spoon over gelatin.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Healthy Living: Save 45 calories per serving by preparing with JELL-O Brand Cherry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin and
COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Jazz It Up: Stir 1 tablespoon grated orange peel into the gelatin mixture along with the oranges.
Variation: Prepare as directed, using (8-serving size) boxes or 2 (4-serving size each) boxes JELL-O Brand Cranberry Gelatin and/or substituting orange juice for the pomegranate juice.
Per serving: Calories 90 Total fat 2 g Saturated fat 2 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 60 mg Carbohydrate 18 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 15 g Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 4% DV Vitamin C 10% DV Calcium 0% DV Iron 0% DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company