Cherry Pretzel Whip
- 2 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping
- 1 (30 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, mix pretzels crumbs, 3/4 cup sugar and butter. Remove 1/2 cup of mixture and reserve.
- Press remaining mixture in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan to form a crust.
- In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping to combine. Spread half of the whipped topping mixture over pretzel crust.
- Spread cherry pie filling over entire surface. Top with remaining whipped topping mixture and smooth top.
- Sprinkle remaining pretzel mixture over top.
- Chill for several hours before serving.