Christmas Ribbon Mold
Yield: 10 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (4 serving size) box JELL-O Brand Cherry Flavor Gelatin, or any other red flavor
- 1 1/2 cups cold water, divided
- 1 (4 serving size) box JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Stir 1 cup of the boiling water into dry red gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the cold water. Pour into 5-cup mold.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set but not firm (gelatin should stick to finger when touched and should mound).
- Meanwhile, stir remaining 1 cup boiling water into dry lime gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in remaining 3/4 cup cold water.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cooled; gently stir in marshmallows.
- Spoon over red gelatin. (Marshmallows will float to the top.)
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Unmold. Garnish with additional marshmallows, if desired.
- Store any leftover gelatin in refrigerator.
How to Unmold Gelatin: Allow gelatin to set until completely until firm, several hours or overnight. Before unmolding, dip knife in warm water and run knife around edge of gelatin to loosen. Dip mold in warm water, just to rim, for 15 seconds. Lift from water and gently pull gelatin from edge of mold with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate and shake to loosen gelatin. Gently remove mold.
Per serving: Calories 110 Total fat 0 g Saturated fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 95 mg Carbohydrate 25 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 22 g Protein 1 g Vitamin A 0% DV Vitamin C 0% DV Calcium 0% DV Iron 0% DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company