Cranberry, Feta and Toasted Walnut Salad
Prep: 10 min | Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (6 ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
- 1 (4 ounce) package ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, toasted*
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Tangy Tomato Bacon Dressing
* How to Toast Walnuts: Spread walnuts in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Toss greens with cranberries, chicken, cheese and walnuts in large salad bowl.
- Add dressing; mix lightly.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with a slice of whole-wheat bread and glass of fat-free milk.
Per serving: Calories 440 Total fat 22 g Saturated fat 6 g Cholesterol 50 mg Sodium 1080 mg Carbohydrate 39 g Dietary fiber 4 g Sugars 34 g Protein 17 g
Vitamin A 25 %DV Vitamin C 15 %DV Calcium 10 %DV Iron 8 %DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company