Cranberry-Pineapple Minis is a great vintage recipe.
Yield: 24 servings
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE Crushed Pineapple, in juice
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin*
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces
- 1 DOLE Apple, chopped
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to measure 2 1/2 cups; pour into saucepan. Bring to boil. Pour over gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple, cranberry sauce, nuts and apple.
- Spoon into 24 paper-lined 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
- Refrigerate 2 1/2 hours or until firm.
- Remove liners.
* Substitute: Prepare using JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin or JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin.
Per serving: Calories 100 Total fat 2 g Saturated fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 35 mg Carbohydrate 19 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars18 g Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 4 %DV Calcium 0 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Diet Exchange 1 Fruit + 1/2 Carbohydrate + 1/2 Fat
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
DOLE is a registered trademark of Dole Food Company, Inc.