This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 can (20 ounces) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, in juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces
- 1 DOLE Apple, chopped
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to measure 2 1/2
cups; pour into saucepan. Bring to boil. Pour over gelatin mixes in large bowl;
stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple, cranberry sauce, nuts and apple.
- Spoon into 24 paper-lined 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
- Refrigerate 2 1/2 hours or until firm.
- Remove liners.
Makes: 24 servings
Substitute: Prepare using JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin or JELL-O Raspberry Flavor
Sugar Free Gelatin.
Nutrition Information: Calories 100 Total fat 2 g Saturated fat 0 g Cholesterol
0 mg Sodium 35 mg Carbohydrate 19 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars18 g Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 4 %DV Calcium 0 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Diet Exchange 1 Fruit + 1/2 Carbohydrate + 1/2 Fat
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
DOLE is a registered trademark of Dole Food Company, Inc.