Cranberry Waldorf Salad
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup apples, peeled and diced
- 1 cup grape halves
- 1 cup orange sections
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Wash cranberries and chop coarsely.
- Add sugar and let set overnight in refrigerator.
- Combine cranberries, apples, grapes, oranges and nuts. Toss lightly.
- Top with a ribbon of Chantilly Dressing.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly.