Eggnog Fruit Salad
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1 cup chilled eggnog
- 1 envelope dry whipped topping mix
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 (13 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 medium unpeeled apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup drained and halves maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine eggnog, topping mix and nutmeg. Beat at high speed with electric mixer until soft peaks form (about 5 minutes).
- Combine fruits and nuts. Fold into eggnog mixture.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Stir gently before serving.