This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Frozen Christmas Salad
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 (2 1/4 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas, diced
- 1 (13 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup red candied cherries, sliced
- 1/2 cup green candied cherries, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Lettuce leaves
- Blend sour cream, Cool Whip, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla
extract in mixing bowl.
- Fold in fruits and pecans.
- Turn into 4 1/2-cup ring mold.
- Freeze for several hours.
- Unmold onto lettuce bed; garnish with additional cherries.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.