Molded Cranberry Fruit Salad
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, reserving juice
- 1/2 cup Ocean
Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package
- 1 (16 ounce) can Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, cranberry juice cocktail and lemon juice in
a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin, stirring until it is completely dissolved.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork. Stir into gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate until mixture begins to set.
- Stir in pineapple and celery.
- Pour into a 4-cup mold.
- Chill until firm.
Makes 8 servings.
Per Serving: Calories 148, Fat Cal. 0, Protein 1gram, Carb. 37grams, Fat
0grams, Chol. 0mg, Sodium 65mg
Reprinted with permission from
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.