Tex Mex Cranberry Salsa
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) package Ocean Spray Fresh or Frozen
- 2 tablespoons chopped canned jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 green onion, white and green parts, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine water and sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add cranberries; return to a boil. Gently boil cranberries for 10 minutes without
- Pour into a medium glass mixing bowl.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on salsa.
- Cool at room temperature and refrigerate.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
Best if served at room temperature.
Per Serving: (2 tablespoons): Calories 47(2%DV), Sodium 13mg(1%DV), Pot.
17mg(<1%DV), Total Carb. 12grams(4%DV), Dietary Fiber 1gram(3%DV), Sugars 10grams,
Vit. A 21 IU(<1%DV), Vit. C 2mg(4%DV), Calcium 1mg(<1%DV)
Dietary Exchange: Fruit 1
Recipe and photo credit:
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.