This is delicious on chicken or turkey sandwiches or with fish.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 fresh hot chile pepper, seeded
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup vegetable or olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt
- 3 scallions (include some of the green), trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 large lime (juice only)
- Pepper, freshly ground
- Combine avocado, chile pepper, parsley, garlic and scallions in a food processor.
Process to a puree.
- Gradually add the oil and beat well.
- Add the lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Yield: abut 1 1/2 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Condiment Recipes