- 6 whole mangos, peeled and seeded
- 7 whole kiwi fruit, peeled
- 7 whole fresh habanero chile peppers, stemmed and seeded
- Juice of 4 whole limes
- Juice of 3 whole lemons
- 4 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- In stock pot add habaneros, water and salt. Slow boil for 15 minutes, then drain,
saving 3/4 cup of water.
- Puree in blender the saved water and all ingredients except vinegar. Return to
stock pot and simmer on medium low heat for 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove
from heat and stir in vinegar until slightly cooled.
Keeps in refrigerator 4 months or can and process. Refrigerate after opening.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.