- 2 cups champagne
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons
- Few drops hot pepper sauce
- Combine wine, onion and garlic in small saucepan; heat to boiling, turn down
heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Cool and strain.
- Place dry mustard in another pan and
slowly add cool wine mixture while beating with wooden spoon.
- Blend in honey, oil,
salt and pepper sauce. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat. Pour into glass containers; cover tightly and chill for at least
Yield: 2 1/2 cups
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.