- 2 cups champagne
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Few drops hot pepper sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine wine, onion and garlic in small saucepan; heat to boiling, turn down
heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Cool and strain.
- Place dry mustard in another pan and
slowly add cool wine mixture while beating with wooden spoon.
- Blend in honey, oil,
salt and pepper sauce. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat. Pour into glass containers; cover tightly and chill for at least
Yield: 2 1/2 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Condiment Recipes