As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, chopped
- 1 serrano chile, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh lime juice, to taste
- Blend cilantro, garlic and chile in a blender until smooth. Do not use a food
- Remove from blender and whisk into sour cream.
- When well blended, season
with salt and lime juice.
- Pour into a plastic squeeze bottle such as those used
for catsup or mustard.
- Keep cold until needed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Condiment Recipes