- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard seed
- 1/2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Grind mustard seed to a fine consistency. Mix ground mustard with dry mustard
powder and water in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, and set aside overnight.
- Combine mustards with wine, vinegar, salt and turmeric in a blender or mini food
processor. Puree until smooth.
You can use mustard immediately.
It will keep up to 3 months in the refrigerator.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Condiment Recipes