Serve sauce over meat, fish or vegetables.
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 slices white bread, trimmed
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add garlic, and process until garlic
- Add water and next 4 ingredients; process until smooth.
- With processor running, pour olive oil through food chute in a slow steady stream until combined; chill.
Makes 1 1/4 cups.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Condiment Recipes