Use as a sandwich spread with slices of roast pork, in a BLT, or mix the mayonnaise
into an egg or chicken salad. It keeps well, refrigerated, for up to a week.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced roasted Anaheim or New Mexico chile
- 3 garlic cloves, roasted and mashed
- Fresh Mexican lime juice, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate the mayonnaise for at least 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Condiment Recipes