Use as a sandwich spread with slices of roast pork, in a BLT, or mix the mayonnaise
into an egg or chicken salad. It keeps well, refrigerated, for up to a week.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced roasted Anaheim or New Mexico chile
- 3 garlic cloves, roasted and mashed
- Fresh Mexican lime juice, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate the mayonnaise for at least 1 hour.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.