This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1/4 cup vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg yolk, unbeaten
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Few grains of cayenne
- Place ingredients in a pint jar in the order listed. Fasten top on jar tightly
and shake vigorously for 2 minutes. The mixture will blend perfectly.
- If thicker consistency is desired, place jar in refrigerator to chill before
This mayonnaise may also be made by stirring ingredients together in a bowl.