Seafood Cocktail Sauce
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon grated green bell pepper
- Combine all ingredients, mix well, and allow to rest for at least 1 hour so the
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator in a sterilized glass jar for up to 6 months.
This sauce will not freeze well.
For a spicier sauce, add 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce to the mixture before chilling.
For an even spicier sauce, add 1 teaspoon horseradish along with the Tabasco sauce.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.