Chewy Crescent Bars
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury quick crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (9.9 ounce) package Pillsbury
coconut almond frosting mix or coconut pecan frosting mix*
- Unroll crescent dough; place rectangles in ungreased 15 x 10-inch jellyroll
pan. Gently press dough to cover bottom of pan; seal perforations.
- Pour condensed
milk evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle with frosting mix.
- Drizzle with butter or margarine.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool; cut into bars.
Yield: 3 to 4 dozen bars
* If frosting is not available, combine 1 cup coconut, 3/4 cup chopped nuts and
1/2 cup margarine and omit melted margarine.