Chewy Crescent Bars
Yield: 3 to 4 dozen bars
- 1 (8 ounce) can quick crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (9.9 ounce) package coconut almond frosting mix or coconut pecan frosting mix*
- Unroll crescent dough; place rectangles in ungreased 15 x 10 inch jellyroll pan. Gently press dough to cover bottom of pan; seal perforations.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle with frosting mix.
- Drizzle with butter or margarine.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool; cut into bars.
* If frosting is not available, combine 1 cup coconut, 3/4 cup chopped nuts and 1/2 cup butter and omit melted butter.