Lemon Butter Snow Bars
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crust ingredients. Mix on low for 1 minute.
- Pat into ungreased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at center of over for 15 to 20 minutes, or until brown on edges.
- Combine all filling ingredients and mix well.
- Pour filling over prebaked crust.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Cool and cut into 16 bars.
For a different flavor, use lime juice or Key lime juice. Instead of the confectioners'
sugar, top cooled bars with whipped cream to make Key Lime Pie bars.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/28/01 9:20:13 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes