- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup almond, coarsely chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, beat sugar, butter, eggs and almond extract until creamy.
Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in almonds. Divide dough in half. Shape into
2 (12-inch long) logs; flatten slightly. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 1/2-inch thick slices. Return slices to pan, cut-sides down.
- Bake for 20 minutes longer.
- Cool completely.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Biscotti Recipes