Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- 3/4 pound butter or margarine
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 dozen medium eggs
- 5 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon anise extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon or orange extract
- Melt butter. Cool.
- Add extracts, sugar, eggs, baking powder, flour and chocolate chips.
- Pour onto
greased baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 14 minutes.
- Frost with confectioners sugar, anise extract and water. Sprinkle with multi-colored
- Slice when cool.
This recipe may be cut in half for smaller quantity of cookies.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.