- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger
- 1 large firm apple,
cored and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Sift flour and spices. Add to creamed mixture.
- Fold in apple, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 9-inch square pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until done.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 28, 2001.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies