- 2 (2 ounce) bars white baking chocolate
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick vegetable
- Melt chocolate and butter in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly,
until all the chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar, eggs,
and vanilla extract until well blended. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and chocolate mixture, stirring until blended.
- In a small bowl, combine apricots, almonds, and coconut; stir half into the batter.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining apricot mixture on the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut when cooled.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes