Best Cake Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- In a mixing bowl, cream sugar and butter.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in chocolate syrup and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour and stir until well blended.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 15-20 minutes before cutting.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/4/01 9:40:06 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes