Black Walnut Blondies
Take blondies to the next level by using black walnuts.
- 1 1/2 cups unsifted self-rising flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup Hammons Black Walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend first three ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine oil and eggs in a separate bowl.
- Add to dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Stir in black walnuts.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Recipe and photo credit: Hammons Products Company.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.