Black Walnut Blondies
Take blondies to the next level by using black walnuts.
- 1 1/2 cups unsifted self-rising flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup Hammons Black Walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend first three ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine oil and eggs in a separate bowl.
- Add to dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Stir in black walnuts.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Recipe and photo credit: Hammons Products Company