Blond Brownies with Chocolate Chunks
- 1 (6 ounce) vanilla-flavored baking bar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- Combine baking bar and butter in a heavy saucepan; cook over low heat until melted.
Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl, stirring until blended.
- Add butter mixture, mixing well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into butter mixture.
- Fold in pecans
and chocolate chunks.
- Spoon into a greased 9-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies