These are unbelievably delicious, easy to make, store well and may be frozen.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) box light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Add sugar.
- Stir in eggs, flour and baking powder.
- Add vanilla extract, salt and pecans.
- Bake in a greased 13 x 9-inch pan for 25 minutes.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies