Brickle Blonde Brownies
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly
packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package almond
- Cream butter; gradually add sugars, beating at medium speed of electric mixer
until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, and beat well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl; stir well. Add flour mixture
to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in almond brickle chips.
- Spread batter in
a well-greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes
or until lightly browned.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
Yields 4 dozen.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies