- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 (1 ounce)
squares white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine,
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped salted cashews or pecans
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla extract on medium speed for 1
- Beat in chocolate and butter.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture.
- Spread into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Yields 2 dozen.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies