- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
cup sweet butter, softened (do not substitute)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped
pecans or walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir or whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla
extract, beating well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until tester
inserted in center comes out "almost" clean.
- Let cool completely on a
- Run a sharp knife around edges of pan, then cut into 16 squares.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies