Eagle Brand Candy Bar Blondies
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups
quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed
- 4 cups chopped candy bars*
* such as chocolate-coated caramel-topped nougat bars with peanuts, chocolate-covered
crisp wafers, chocolate-covered caramel-topped cookie bars, or chocolate-covered
peanut butter cups *
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine butter and peanut butter; add brown sugar and baking
soda and beat well.
- Stir in flour and oats.
- Set aside 1 3/4 cups of the peanut butter mixture.
- Stir egg into remaining peanut butter mixture in bowl; pat into a 15 x 10-inch
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Spread EAGLE BRAND over the crust.
- Stir together reserved peanut butter mixture and chopped candy bars; sprinkle
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut.
- Store leftovers loosely covered at room temperature.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies