Iced Pumpkin Blondies
Iced Pumpkin Blondies are just the ticket for after-school treats for a hungry
crowd. Libby's pumpkin and brown sugar make this treat extra rich.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups
packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons
softened butter or margarine
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2
teaspoons maple flavoring
- Orange food color, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in pumpkin.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool completely in pan; spread with Maple Icing. Cut into bars.
- Maple Icing: Beat cream cheese, butter or margarine and confectioners'
sugar in small mixer bowl until smooth.
- Add maple flavoring and orange food color, if desired.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies