Iced Pumpkin Blondies
Iced Pumpkin Blondies are just the ticket for after-school treats for a hungry
crowd. Libby's pumpkin and brown sugar make this treat extra rich.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons softened butter or margarine
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- Orange food color, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Blondies: Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in pumpkin.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool completely in pan; spread with Maple Icing. Cut into bars.
- Maple Icing: Beat cream cheese, butter or margarine and confectioners'
sugar in small mixer bowl until smooth.
- Add maple flavoring and orange food color, if desired.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes