Kahlua Mudslide Brownies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- 3/4 cup
coarsely chopped walnuts
- Whole coffee beans (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons
- Brownies: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- Melt butter and chocolate in small saucepan over low heat; set aside.
- Beat eggs and granulated sugar in large bowl until light.
- Beat in flour mixture,
chocolate mixture, Kahlua, Irish cream and vodka.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour into prepared
- Bake just until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean,
about 25 minutes. DO NOT OVER-BAKE.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Spread with Kahlua Glaze.
- Decorate with whole coffee beans, if desired.
- Cut into
- Kahlua Glaze: Beat together sugar and Kahlua in small bowl until smooth.
Makes 24 brownies.