- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ounces baking chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon double acting baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 cups brown sugar
- Melt butter and chocolate in the top of a double broiler. Cool slightly.
in remaining ingredients by hand.
- Pour into a greased 8 x 12-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until set, approximately
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.