This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups pecan pieces, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract; beat
- Add flour, cocoa and milk; beat until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup pecans.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or just until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt 1/2 cup butter and peanut butter chips,
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk until smooth; pour over baked
- Place chocolate chips in a self-sealing plastic bag. Place in hot water in a
microwave-safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds or until chips are melted
when bag is pinched with fingers.
- Drizzle bars with melted chocolate; sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into bars.
Yields 2 dozen.