Pecan Pie Supreme Brownies
Everything you love about pecan pie is married with rich fudgy brownies!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 box (18.4 ounce) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box (for cakelike brownies)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom
only of 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening.
- Pecan Topping: In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Stir in flour until smooth.
- Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and 2 eggs until well blended. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes,
stirring constantly, until mixture just begins to boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Brownies: Make brownie batter as directed on brownie mix box for cakelike brownies; spread
- Spoon pecan topping evenly over batter.
- Bake for 33 to 38 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- For 36 brownies, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
- If desired, garnish each brownie with a pecan half.
Prep Time 20 Min | Makes 24 brownies
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Betty Crocker/©2010 General Mills
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Blondie Recipes
>> Brownie Recipes