- 1 package family size brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package. Set batter aside.
- Combine softened cream cheese and sugar; mix until well blended.
- Stir in egg and vanilla extract.
- Spread half of brownie batter onto bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch
- Cover with cream cheese mixture; spoon on remaining brownie batter.
Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool; cut into squares.