- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 (12 ounce) package M&M's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
Mini Baking Bits
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F if using a glass pan).
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture just until combined.
Dough will be stiff.
- Stir in baking bits and nuts.
- Spread dough into a greased
13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes
out slightly moist with crumbs.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Store in a tightly-covered container.
Makes 32 bars.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies