- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Melt butter; set aside.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions;
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs by hand until foamy.
- Stir in sugar and orange
- Add melted butter and melted white chocolate.
- Sift flour with baking powder.
Blend flour mixture into egg mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly
in a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for
25 to 30 minutes, or until top is dull and set.
- Let cool in pan on rack for 15 to
30 minutes, then cut into squares.