- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Melt butter; set aside.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions;
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs by hand until foamy.
- Stir in sugar and orange
- Add melted butter and melted white chocolate.
- Sift flour with baking powder.
Blend flour mixture into egg mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly
in a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for
25 to 30 minutes, or until top is dull and set.
- Let cool in pan on rack for 15 to
30 minutes, then cut into squares.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies