- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plus
2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter with both
sugars in bowl until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla extract, then flour mixture.
- Fold in 1/4 cup pecans and toffee chips.
Pour into pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped pecans.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes
or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on rack before cutting.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies