- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate-covered candied toffee bits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil;
generously grease the foil.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium size bowl.
- Melt butter in a medium-size saucepan. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Stir in brown
sugar and granulates guar until well blended. Cool mixture slightly.
- Stir in the
egg and vanilla extract.
- Stir the flour mixture, walnuts and toffee bits into the butter mixture in the
saucepan just until incorporated (the mixture will be stiff).
- Spread the batter
evenly with a rubber spatula in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the blondies begin to pull away from the sides
of the pan.
- Place the pan on a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Cut the blondies
into sixteen 2-inch squares.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies