White Chip Island Blondies
These White Chip Island Blondies are an amazing flavor combination of white chocolate,
toasted coconut and chopped macadamia nuts. Ready in 45 minutes, these bars are
a fun variation if you're tired of making the same old brownies. Great for all occasions.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine,
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ®
TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter and
vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in egg.
- Gradually beat in
- Stir in morsels, nuts and coconut.
- Press into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire
- Cut into bars.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes | Servings: 16
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.