White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 4 squares Baker's premium white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until
light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix in flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in white chocolate and nuts.
- Spread in greased foil-lined 9-inch square pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares.
Other Blondie and Brownie recipes you may like...
Black Walnut Blondies
Ooey Gooey Melty Mint Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Candy Bar Brownies